Is it best to have a one-stop shop?
Subtitle: Manufacturers are competing with non-manufacturer conversion houses for passenger-to-freighter conversions. JoAnn DeLuna finds out the advantages and disadvantages different kinds of conversion programmes have for aircraft investors.
- DeLuna, JoAnn
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 24-26 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft industry; Maintenance; Transport aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 01156365
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:41AM