Master class in consolidation
Subtitle: Exeter-based airline, Flybe, knows how to be profitable even in the tough times. David Attenburrow, director of Flybe's fleet planning, tells JoAnn DeLuna why the airline is so successful.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- DeLuna, JoAnn
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 21-23 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Local service airlines
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance;
- Accession Number: 01156364
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:41AM