On-wing care winging its way to a location near you
Subtitle: Keeping aircraft flying is a priority for any aircraft operator, whether it's a corporate jet or large commercial aircraft. Taking an aircraft out of service to receive maintenance, particularly when it is unplanned, disrupts flight schedules and impacts operational efficiency and therefore costs money and sometimes reputation. A less-than-desirable combination in the aviation industry.
- Weber, Maria
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 21-23 : ill.
- Rolls-Royce Magazine
- Issue Number: 124
- Publisher: Rolls-Royce, Limited
- ISSN: 0142-9469
- Accession Number: 01156352
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:40AM