Subtitle: The trade downturn has forced many ports to reconsider contracts with clients to keep their business. Journalists John Gallagher and Leo Quigley report for P&H on two US examples. Carolina keeps contract. -- Tacoma's silver lining.
- GALLAGHER, JOHN
- QUIGLEY, LEO
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 26-27 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Harbors; Management
- Geographic Terms: Charleston (South Carolina); South Carolina; Tacoma (Washington); Washington (State)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01156349
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:40AM