San Pedro makeover
Subtitle: Port of Los Angeles is to turn its disjointed waterfront into a community asset. The government board recently gave the environmental go-ahead for the $1.2Bn transformation, reports journalist Martin Rushmere.
- Rushmere, Martin
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-35 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Marine terminals; Waterfronts
- Geographic Terms: San Pedro (Los Angeles, California)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01156347
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:40AM