Eastern Cape study : biofuels: a threat to food supply?
Subtitle: While evolution has taught us to be susceptible to change, not everyone is convinced that biofuels are the ultimate in next-generation fuels and fats. This is especially so when it is viewed as a negative impact on food security.
- Landie, compiled by Candice
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 38-39 : ill.
- TRANSPORT WORLD AFRICA
- Volume: 7
- Issue Number: 2
- Publisher: TRANSNET (LONDON TRANSPORT AND TECHNOLOGY NETWORK LTD)
- TRT Terms: Biomass fuels; Economic impacts; Social factors
- Geographic Terms: Eastern Cape (South Africa); South Africa
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society;
- Accession Number: 01156255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:38AM