Enclosed belts in the ascendancy
Subtitle: Although there will always be a place for traditional overland belt conveyors, enclosed-belt systems are increasingly being specified where environmental protection assumes high priority or where there is a need to protect material from the weather.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-30 : ill.
- Coaltrans international
- Volume: 25
- Accession Number: 01156185
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:37AM