Joined up thinking
Subtitle: The shipping industry has started tackling the impact of its CÓ emissions on the environment, but is there a disconnection between shippers and the supply chain? asks John Aitken.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Aitken, John
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 44-45 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Engines; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Shipping; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Carbon dioxide mitigation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01156072
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:35AM