Subtitle: US ports strugglied [sic] in the las year, but with an expected recovery from the financial crisis, better trade relations and planned spending, the only way is up, according to officials. John Fossey examines the situation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- FOSSEY, JOHN
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 21-23 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Harbors
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01156065
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:35AM