Rest in place
Subtitle: Some aviation officials and aeromedical specialists recommend controlled napping to help keep pilots alert; others say naps aren't the answer.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- RASH, CLARENCE E
- MANNING, SHARON D
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Pagination: p. 38-42 : ill.
- AeroSafety world
- Volume: 4
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Fatigue (Physiological condition); Flight; Physiological aspects; Physiology; Sleep
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01156057
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:35AM