Gas engines & LNG ships
Ship regasifies and discharges own LNG cargo. -- Swedish gas carrier design. -- Service agreement for optimum availability and operational economy. -- Wider application possibilities for LNG-based dual fuel propulsion. -- Liquid petroleum gas for ship propulsion plant.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2010-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-34 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Engines; Liquefied natural gas; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Liquefied gas carriers
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01156019
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:34AM