Entering the interior
Subtitle: The private ports in India's Gujarat state have emerged as alternative gateways to the traditional entry points of Jawaharlal Nehru Port/Mumbai in serving the country's northern interior. Ravindra Galhena explains why.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Galhena, Ravindra
- Publication Date: 2010-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 46-47 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Harbors
- Geographic Terms: India
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01155989
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:34AM