The same old story
Subtitle: A year on and the Hong Kong Container Terminal Operators Association (HKCTOA) is still appealing to the Government to use spare land next to the terminals for handling transhipment cargo. Rebecca Moore spoke exclusively to HKCTOA's chairman.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Moore, Rebecca
- Publication Date: 2010-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 44-45 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals
- Geographic Terms: China; Hong Kong (China)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01155988
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:34AM