Pointing the finger
Subtitle: Many ocean carriers are crying out for state aid, claiming that their financial plight stems mainly from the knock-on effects of the global financial crisis and not mismanagement. But is that so, and even if it is, should the claimants still be bailed out? Matthew Beddow investigates.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BEDDOW, MATTHEW
- Publication Date: 2010-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-35 : ill.
- Accession Number: 01155984
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:34AM