Subtitle: Shipping lines have been scrambling to withdraw capacity from the bloody waters of the transatlantic as trade has collapsed. CI looks at how the trade has changed over the past six months and the prospects for the future. Martin Dixon reports.
- Dixon, Martin
- Publication Date: 2010-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 31-33 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: North Atlantic Region
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01155983
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:34AM