Finance & leasing : special report
Subtitle: After a year which was dominated by the shockwaves of the financial meltdown, things can surely only get better in 2010. Aircraft financing fears largely failed to materialise, but the pressure going forward will be on pre-delivery payments. We also take a look at the shape of the leasing market as the financial storm begins to subside.
- To the rescue : several lifelines emerging in 2009, heading off the feared new aircraft funding gap. But what about 2010? -- Blood from a stone : raising funding for pre-delivery payments may be a tough challenge over the year ahead. -- Through the haze : we examine the knock-on impact of the financial crisis on the aircraft leasing community. -- Top 50 leasing survey 2009 : snapshot of the world's leased airline fleet.
- Publication Date: 2010-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 33-44 : ill.
- Accession Number: 01155933
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:33AM