Slippery when wet
Subtitle: Grooved runways help, but a variety of other safety measures also could reduce wet-runway overruns.
- Darby, Rick
- Publication Date: 2010-2
- Pagination: p. 46-51 : ill.
- AeroSafety world
- Volume: 5
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Airport runways; Climate; Crashes; Landing; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01155917
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:32AM