Subtitle: With China's prominence in the global economy, aviation clients expect China to step up its financing of international deliveries. However, Chinese banks and leasing companies remain cautious about expanding too quickly, writes JoAnn DeLuna.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- DeLuna, JoAnn
- Publication Date: 2010-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 25-27 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Leasing
- Geographic Terms: China
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01155893
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 4 2010 8:32AM