Rail Conference 2009 Proceedings
This CD-ROM presents the Proceedings of the 2009 Annual Public Transportation Association (APTA) Rail Conference that was held in Chicago, IL from June 14-17, 2009. The topics presented include innovative financing, heavy rail, high speed rail, light rail, implementing new technology to older infrastructure, transit oriented development, commuter rail, fare collection technology, streetcars, and special event services.
Washington, DC United States 20006
- 2009 American Public Transportation Association (APTA) Rail Conference
- Location: Chicago IL, United States
- Date: 2009-6-14 to 2009-6-17
- Publication Date: 2009
- Media Type: CD-ROM
- Features: Figures; Maps; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic vehicle location; Bus rapid transit; Design; Global Positioning System; Light rail transit; Maintenance; Maintenance of way; Planning and design; Public transit; Rail transit; Railroad tracks; Railroad traffic control devices; Railroad transportation; Real estate development; Regional transportation; Sustainable development; Transit operating agencies; Transit oriented development; Tunnels; Wireless communication systems
- Subject Areas: Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01157780
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 2 2010 10:50AM