WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH POTHOLES?
The article presents the experiences of a number of city, county and state highway departments in dealing with the problem of pothole repair. It discusses new materials that have been introduced to solve the problem, applications of these materials to gutters and roadsides, bridge and pavement pothole repair, and how the work is performed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1519687
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: p. 28-29
- TRT Terms: Drains; Highway bridges; Highway maintenance; Maintenance; Pavement maintenance; Potholes (Pavements); Repairing; Roads
- Uncontrolled Terms: Repairs
- Old TRIS Terms: Pothole repair
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00196321
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM