Gaining revenue gets more complicated
Subtitle: Though airlines like to keep both distribution and revenue handling simple, some complexity may be required to achieve greater rewards, reports Henry Canaday.
- CANADAY, HENRY
- Publication Date: 2010-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 25-27 : ill.
- Low-fare & regional airlines
- Volume: 27
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Computer network resources; Rates; Reservation systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 01154121
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:12AM