Forecasting : "neither dark art nor infallible science"
Subtitle: As North America faces an uncertain economic future this year, most forecasters have been humbled by the economic crisis--leading many to be skeptical about the reliability of forecasting. Seabury Cargo Advisory, the cargo consulting arm of the Seabury Group, sees four ways to improve the value of air freight projections and explains what they tell us about industry growth in 2010 and beyond.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Dave, Damini
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 20-27 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Commodities; Economic forecasting; Freight service
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01154074
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:11AM