Subtitle: The container ports in the greater Ho Chi Minh City area of Vietnam appear to be beating the recession as cargo volumes have grown and development projects race ahead. Ravindra Galhena looks at the reasons why.
- Galhena, Ravindra
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 49-50 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals
- Geographic Terms: Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam); Vietnam
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01154056
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:11AM