Subtitle: China's supply chain is finally coming together and becoming ever more sophisticated. But there are still fragmented areas, such as customs and IT, which are placing obstacles in the way of a unified logistics landscape. Rebecca Moore reports.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Moore, Rebecca
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 42-44 : ill.
- Accession Number: 01154053
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:11AM