Subtitle: Orient Express Lines, Singapore is keeping its head above water due to successful planning for the economic recession and trading slowdown. Ravindra Galhena hears from its executive team.
- Galhena, Ravindra
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 38-39 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: South Asia
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01154048
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:10AM