Subtitle: Non-traditional containerised cargo offers liner shipping companies some of the best prospects, with out-of-gauge and project modules among the sectors being targeted. However, their actions are depressed rates, reports John Fossey.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- FOSSEY, JOHN
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-35 : ill.
- Accession Number: 01154043
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:10AM