Rail projects gather steam
Subtitle: The global recession hit rail companies hard, as demand for bulk commodities such as coal was affected. But green shoots of recovery are now appearing, with many rail companies announcing new haulage contracts.
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 22-24 : ill.
- Coaltrans international
- Volume: 25
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Coal; Commodities; Freight service; Railroads; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01154021
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:10AM