Money in the bank
Subtitle: OOIL's terminals, property divisions sales set focus on its container shipping business and put funds away for a rainy day.
- JOHNSON, ERIC
- Publication Date: 2010-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30-33 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Ship lines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sale of business enterprises
- Subject Areas: Finance;
- Accession Number: 01153996
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:09AM