Outlook 2010 : up from the bottom
Plotting the recovery : stimulus spending pumped over $1 trillion into the economy in 2009. Will trucking see the impact this year? / by Jim Mele. -- The new normal : rethinking strategies will be crucial to surviving 2010's uphill environment / by David Cullen. -- Good news for some : while the recovery seems to be taking its slow time arriving, some fleets will see it sooner than others / by Wendy Leavitt.
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-44 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01153837
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:06AM