Double trouble : avoiding excess freight charge liability risk
Subtitle: In cases of double payment liability, innocent shippers and consignees find themselves ordered to pay for services twice. Contracting with a reputable broker can protect you from ending up in this situation.
- Huff, Roger F
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 247-252 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Invoices
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01153732
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:04AM