Polsteam's fleet renewal programme
Subtitle: Polsteam (Or Polska Zegluga Morska), based in Szczecin, is the biggest shipowner in Poland and the main owner and operator of dry bulk carriers in Europe.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2010
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 51 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Bulk carriers
- Geographic Terms: Poland
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01153681
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2010 11:03AM