Compliance Monitoring Tools
This digest provides an electronic library of tools that state departments of transportation can use to monitor compliance with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) requirements for the subrecipients of FTA funding. These materials are intended to represent, in the view of the research team, best practices and procedures. The materials and guidance provided herein were current at the time of project completion, but these materials, as well as FTA requirements, are frequently updated. The CD-ROM contains the contractor's final report which serves as an introduction to the Toolkit.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://www.trb.org/Main/Blurbs/Compliance_Monitoring_Tools_163185.aspx
- This product was developed by KFH Group, Inc., under subcontract to Cambridge Systematics, Inc., for the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) of the Transportation Research Board, NCHRP Project 20-65, Task 17.
- Publication Date: 2010
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: v.p.
- NCHRP Research Results Digest
- Issue Number: 341
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Best practices; Compliance; Financing; State departments of transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Transit Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Toolkits
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 01153260
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CRP-CD-76
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Mar 26 2010 10:26AM