Beginning to emerge from the financial crisis, airlines look to the next challenge
Subtitle: AASA agm delegates told: "Increases in tariffs of 132,9% for ACSA and 33% for ATNS in the first of a five-year cycle "are unacceptable to airlines both within and outside South Africa."
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- CHALMERS, TOM
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Pagination: p. 51-52.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Conferences
- Geographic Terms: Southern Africa
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 01151837
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:27AM