Striving for virtual consistency
Subtitle: As more ports take the opportunity to use simulators in their training programmes, an EU project seeks to harmonise the ways in which they are employed. Tom Bailey reports.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Bailey, Tom
- Publication Date: 2009-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 18-20 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals; Cranes; Employees; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Synthetic training devices
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01151810
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:26AM