'Eco' issues top of mind at Ford Advisory Board meeting
Subtitle: Fleet professionals who form Ford's Fleet Advisory Board participated in Eco-Driving training and tested the new EcoBoost engine, which, the automaker says, delivers V-8 performance to V-6 engines with better mpg.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BRAUER, CINDY
- Publication Date: 2008-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-36 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Ecodriving; Vehicle fleets
- Identifier Terms: Ford automobile
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01151793
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:25AM