Real world strategies : 60 ways to reduce your fuel spend
Subtitle: Fleets are adopting compensatory strategies to offset high fuel costs. These strategies include selector modification, revised vehicle specs, increased personal use charges, streamlined fleet operations, and driver behavior modification.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- ANTICH, MIKE
- Publication Date: 2008-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 12-24 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Fuel consumption; Management; Vehicle fleets
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management;
- Accession Number: 01151770
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:24AM