Insurance companies use PZEVs to meet green fleet initiatives
Subtitle: CIGNA and Liberty Mutual are among an increasing number of companies adding partial zero emissions vehicles (PZEVs) to their fleets. While powered by gasoline, PZEVs significantly reduce NOx and CO emissions.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Scott, Mike
- Publication Date: 2008-10
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 40-42 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Motors; Vehicle fleets
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Environment;
- Accession Number: 01151769
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:24AM