Accident management costs trending upward
Subtitle: On average, 20 percent of fleet vehicles are involved in accidents each year. Although this percentage has remained steady from 2005-2007, the cost of repairing these vehicles is rising.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- ANTICH, MIKE
- Publication Date: 2008-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-26 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Crashes; Maintenance; Vehicle fleets
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01151764
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:24AM