CEI reinvents itself on eve of silver anniversary
Subtitle: Turning 25 this June, the accident management company looks to new markets and fleet driver safety and risk management to diversify and grow. CEI's strategy includes expanding into markets defined by geography, sector, and product.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- KNIGHT, CHERYL
- Publication Date: 2008-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 72-74 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Management; Vehicle fleets
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01151759
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:24AM