Advance of Asian aerospace industries driven by national ambition, competitive costs, federal money. -- Singapore's aerosapce sector to move up notch by expanding into more risk-sharing partnerships. -- Swath of Asia-Pacific countries in the throes of revamping their fighter aircraft inventories. -- Rise of low-cost carriers and regional air services alter Asian airlines' buying preferences.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2010-2-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 60-69 : ill.
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Volume: 172
- Issue Number: 5
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- Accession Number: 01151716
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:22AM