Subtitle: Rail has traditionally been the underdog when it comes to moving cargo across China. But the huge amount of money being ploughed into the construction of a national rail infrastructure for cargo means that this will change. Rebecca Moore canvases the views of local service providers.
- Moore, Rebecca
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 52-53 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight service; Planning; Railroads
- Geographic Terms: China
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01151657
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:20AM