Flag of inconvenience
Subtitle: It is now a year since liner conferences were banned in the EU, and the EC wants overseas countries to follow suit. But what can these countries learn from the EU's experience of life without conferences to help them make the right decision? Matthew Beddow reports.
- BEDDOW, MATTHEW
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 46-47 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Antitrust laws; Immunity (Law); Laws and legislation; Shipping conferences
- Geographic Terms: European Union countries
- Subject Areas: Law;
- Accession Number: 01151654
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:20AM