Blue sky thinking
Subtitle: Although environmentally-minded shipowners have done much to clean up their act in recent years, much more needs to be done. Matthew Beddow reports.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BEDDOW, MATTHEW
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 43-45 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerships; Engines; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01151653
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:20AM