Subtitle: The recession has taken its toll on the Middle East with stalled development plans and depressed international trade volumes. However, with oil prices rising again, there is hope of an upswing. John Fossey reports.
- FOSSEY, JOHN
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 38-39 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: Middle East
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01151651
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:20AM