Subtitle: The environment is high on the agenda as the shipping industry awaits the outcome of the December meeting of the United Nations Framework on Climate Change Convention (UNFCCC) in Copenhagen. Martin Dixon examines what emissions regulation might emerge and the implications for carriers and shippers.
- Dixon, Martin
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-37 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Engines; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Greenhouse gases; Shipping; Ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01151650
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:20AM