Shiprepair & conversion review
Offshore and LNG work keeps Keppel busy. -- Welsh drydock wins Saga cruiseship contract. -- Penzance Drydock under new ownership. -- Booming BREDO reveals big dock plans. -- Lasting propeller protection. -- Blohm & Voss completes two year Dan Swift conversion. -- Historic training ship repair completed. -- Cruise ship refurbishments keep LWB busy well into 2010. -- Hamburg yard stays busy with repair as sale approaches. -- Hull of a good idea. -- Busy summer for Navantia yards. -- ADSB helps keep Abu Dhabi's oilfields operating. -- Jurong wins FPSO conversion. -- Slight decrease at Lisnave.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 36-44 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Maritime industry; Shipbuilding; Ships
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01151584
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 4 2010 7:17AM