France feels the pinch
Subtitle: French ports have been suffering like everywhere else as dry bulk throughput has slowed. But the country's port reform process continues unabated.
- Publication Date: 2009
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 53-57 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Dry bulk cargo; Harbors; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: France
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01150105
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 12:18PM