A hub of bright ideas
Subtitle: With cargo volumes down, some terminals are even keener than usual to maximise the productivity benefits of their IT systems and demands on vendors to innovate is as great as ever, writes Benedict Young. Sidebar: Some friendly advice for the uninitiated.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- YOUNG, BENEDICT
- Publication Date: 2009-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 15-17 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals; Information processing; Management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01150088
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 12:17PM