Carriers seek refuge in THCs
Subtitle: Study shows European ports' terminal handling charges have risen markedly since liner conference ban.
- JOHNSON, ERIC
- Publication Date: 2010-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30-33 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Antitrust laws; Harbors; Immunity (Law); Laws and legislation; Shipping conferences
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port charges
- Geographic Terms: European Union countries
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01150004
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 12:13PM