Daring to inhale
Subtitle: Research clarifies factors that mitigate risks to aircraft occupants when using hand-held fire extinguishers.
- Rosenkrans, Wayne
- Publication Date: 2009-10
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 47-48 : ill.
- AeroSafety world
- Volume: 4
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Fire extinguishing agents; Fires; Flight crews; Physical condition
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01149899
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 12:07PM